HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner Service Billing Terms
HTMLStudio reserves the right to change its fees or billing methods at any time. HTMLStudio will provide notice to the affected Customers of any such changes.
Please contact if you have any billing-related questions.
“HTMLStudio” means "SOFTMASTER, Ltd". registered at 103031, Moscow, Russia, Kuznetskiy Most, 18/7, b. 1
“Customer” means any person and/or any entity that is using HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner service.
“Service” means HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner service.
“Application” means Customer's private area of HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner service.
“Price list” means HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner price list provided on the following web-page https://www.htmls.pro/docdesigner24/.
Service accepts online prepayments via PayPal system according to actual Price list in Euro currency.
After Customer buys some period from the current Price list, he gets a particular number of months available for work with Application through his Bitrix24 account.
All documents thats created by Service are always linked to particular Application created for the account.
Customer can always monitor his Application and the number of days left on Subscribe area in his Application.
After the installation Customer automatically gets a Free Period available through his account. This test if valid for 30 days after the registration completed.
When HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner Service charges you
- The fee for the particular period is charged off Customer’s card according to the Price list at the moment when Customer approves the purchase of this package through his PayPal account.
- If available for the Application period is used, this Application will be switched to "Personal" mode.
- If for some reasons the Service was not able to perform particular task (create the document) your Subscription will be prolonged for the equal period.
- After the installation Customer automatically gets a Free Period available through his account. This test if valid for 30 days after the registration completed.
- All packages listed in the Price list are valid for particular days from the day of purchase. On expiration of this yours Application will be switched to Demo mode.
- Any additional purchases during that period will extend validity period of the Application for particular days from the expiration date.
- Valid periods of several packages bought in the same day will result in a multiplied valid period for the purchased Subscription. The resulting valid period for the whole amount of Subscription purchased in the same day will be summarize of all packages days.
All paid features are blocked in case of Customer’s account for particular Application has no days available for Subscription.
The fees paid for HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner Service usage are refundable in 10 days from purchases by PayPal rules. The fees paid for HTMLStudio Cloud DocDesigner Service usage are after 10 days will be discussed with Customer to determine the refund with a view of using the Service.
Customer must notify HTMLStudio via E-mail sent to about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to HTMLStudio's attention within 30 days, Customer agrees to waive their right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.